Join the award-winning hydration WCD Group specialising in hot and cold drinking water systems. We are growing and always looking for new people to join us in sales, service, operations and admin. With over 50,000 drinking water products in action and a strong online business we never stand still. As we change and grow so do the opportunities available to you.
Department – Operations Reporting to – Operations Manager
Main Function of the role
Working in a busy office scheduling our team of national engineers using our in house applications. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to experience a variety of tasks within a very exciting company.
Clearview House, 24 Bamel Way, Gloucester Business Park, Gloucester, GL3 4BH
- Creating daily schedules for a growing team of national engineers to ensure all installations and repairs are completed within strict time frames
- Providing responsive technical support, guaranteeing our 48-hour report to repair promise.
- Raising planned maintenance visits each month.
- Setting up service contract and arranging the planned maintenance.
- Raising sub-contractor purchase orders
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Assist with stock, customer accounts,
- Able to demonstrate strong organisation administrative skills
- Strong computer literacy, excel, word, PowerPoint
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Ensure all commercial agreements are met and exceeded where possible
- Meet the needs of the operations business to support overall growth.
- Ordering of engineers stock
- Ensuring all call outs are opened and closed appropriately
- Raising call out and Installations of products
- Liaising with customers on completed jobs
- Other administrative duties appropriate to the role
Tools & Equipment Used
- Activewhere/Lets Job It
- Microsoft Office
- Minimum of GCSE grade or equivalent C or above in English & Maths
- GCSE or equivalent experience in IT
Apply to: Katherine Krasnik
Closing Date: May 21, 2021