Join the award-winning hydration WCD Group specialising in hot and cold drinking water systems. We are growing and always looking for new people to join us in sales, service, operations and admin. With over 50,000 drinking water products in action and a strong online business we never stand still. As we change and grow so do the opportunities available to you.
Service Engineers - London, Cambs, Midlands
Service Engineer – Hydration Equipment
£26k-£35k OTE + vehicle + 28 days holiday
- Various positions available
- London, Cambs, Midlands
- £26,000 – £35,000 per annum + Vehicle OTE
Looking for your next career in HVAC, electrics, plumbing? Like the independence of a field based role and self-motivated by a job done well?
Join our fast growing, field based service team. We have a number of service engineer positions available.
The WCD Group specialises in hot and cold drinking water equipment. As well as water coolers, we sell hot taps, boilers and water dispensers from all leading hydration manufacturers including Zip, Heatrae Sadia, Marco, Billi, Vivreau/Brita, Lincat, Instanta and KettleTaps.
As a Service Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Install equipment to manufacturer’s specification.
- Train customers on correct operation procedures after installation.
- Repair equipment on customer sites.
- Carry out regular maintenance on hydration equipment in the field.
- Keep up to date with the latest technical bulletins and training
As a Service Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in a similar multi-discipline field-based service role.
- Preferable experience of plumbing, electrics, heating, vending, white goods (desirable).
- Unvented/G3 qualification is desirable (not essential) .
- Proven experience of problem solving on plumbing/electrical systems.
- Report to Field Service Manager.
Full product training will be provided, along with a van, phone, PDA, all essential tools and uniform.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
- Please email: Sarah Frampton on email@example.com
Salary: £26k-£35k OTE + vehicle + 28 days holiday
Apply to: Sarah Frampton